Main Content

Search Results for ‘>’

Applications & Processing

Mortgage Brokers and Lenders – Who Does What? The mortgage broker is the person or company who is your main contact throughout your loan. They are often able to work with a number of lenders, who actually provide the f...

Read more


The Signing When the lender is ready to “close” your loan, or “fund” it, your real estate agent and your mortgage broker will have you sign the final loan documents. Signing will typically take place...

Read more

Skip to content